Natural Multi-Purpose Solvent

Klean-Strip® Green™ Natural Multi-Purpose Solvent is made from 100% renewable resources and is completely biodegradable. It can be substituted for a wide variety of petroleum distillates and other non-renewable solvents such as: Xylene, Toluene, Acetone, MEK, and Lacquer Thinner. Klean-Strip® Green™ Natural Multi-Purpose Solvent has a higher flash point and is therefore safer to handle than these non-renewable solvents. It is recognized as an environmentally-preferred chemistry by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). It contains no ozone depleting chemicals.

Klean-Strip® Green™, the products that are better for the environment. Klean-Strip® Green™ solvents are effective high quality products but have a reduced impact on the world in which we live. Reduce your carbon footprint with Klean-Strip® Green™.

Not intended for sale or use in California.


Klean-Strip® Green™ Natural Multi-Purpose Solvent is a strong solvent but may be diluted with water to be suitable for a wide variety of applications. For glass and general purpose cleaning, dilute 5 ounces per gallon of water in a container. Apply with a clean cloth, sponge or paper towel to the surface and wipe. For cleaning spray equipment, follow the manufacturer’s instructions.

IMPORTANT: Carefully read all directions, notes and cautions prior to use. Protect eyes with chemical splash goggles and avoid prolonged skin contact.

STORAGE: Do not use or store this product near any source of heat or open flame, furnace areas, pilot lights, stoves, etc. Keep it in a cool, dry spot. Keep container closed when not in use.

DISPOSAL: This product is biodegradable, so any leftover, unused product can be disposed of down the drain.


CAUTION: COMBUSTIBLE. EYE IRRITANT. Contains Ethyl Lactate. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flames. Avoid contact with eyes and prolonged contact with skin. Avoid breathing fumes. Do not take internally.

FIRST AID: IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT, immediately flush with water, remove any contact lens, continue flushing with water for at least 15 minutes, then get immediate medical attention. IN CASE OF SKIN CONTACT, immediately flush with large amount of water. IF SWALLOWED, get medical attention. If symptoms persist, get medical attention.


The “Directions for Use” are included to help you better understand our product. However, they do not provide you with all of the information needed to use the product safely and effectively. Prior to using any of our products, you should always read the entire label including all cautions. A copy of the current label is linked to this webpage.